“A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE”
Everyone knows that preventing dental problems is a better idea with less expense.
We have a focus on detecting and preventing problems before they have a chance to ruin your day, your sleep or other important events in your life.
We also offer dental health screening:
- Before you travel overseas
- If you are having surgery
- Before starting chaemotherapy or radiotherapy
- before beginning treatment for osteoproprosis (see below)
- Some medications (for example Prolia/denosumab, or bisphosphonates) also require a thorough dental examination and assessment before you start taking them.
Information about dentistry for children, preventing sports injury and a diet that lessens the chance of decay is also listed here.
A preventative approach can also help if you have been prescribed medications that cause dry mouth syndrome or you have other illnesses such as diabetes.
- Children’s dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Wellness
- Diet Counselling
- Dentistry & Other Illnesses
- Dry Mouth Syndrome
- Evaluation & Assessment
- Health Maintenance & Recare Programmes
- Hygienist Services
- Sports Dentistry
Examples of medication that might cause dental effects for you:
Medications prescribed for osteoporosis, for anxiety, for some cancer treatment and for diabetes can have important effects on your dental health.